The current version of Maria Bittner’s page can be found here. Please update your bookmarks. This is an old version of Maria Bittner's page, which is no longer updated
- crosslinguistic semantics
- dynamic semantics
- Kalaallisut and other languages
- hill walking
- in prep. Compositionality. In contract with Cambridge University Press [book proposal].
- 2014. Temporality: Universals and Variation. Wiley-Blackwell.
- 1994. Case, Scope, and Binding. Springer.
- 2016. Dynamic semantics. North American Summer School on Logic, Language and Information (NASSLLI 2016), Rutgers, New Brunswick NJ, USA.
- 2009. Crosslinguistic compositional semantics. Linguistic Society of America Institute (LSA 2009). University of California, Berkeley CA, USA.
- 2006. Temporal anaphora in tenseless languages. European Summer School on Logic, Language and Information (ESSLLI 2006), University of Málaga, Spain.
- 1997. Semantic issues in ergative languages. Linguistic Society of America Institute (LSA 1997). Cornell University, Ithaca NY, USA.
- 1994. Syntax and semantics of the ergative construction. [with Ken Hale]. Australian Linguistic Institute (ALI 1994), La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Ukkusissat albums: seasons, backpacking, school, Christmas
- Ukkusissarmiut (Living in Ukkusissat). 1983 stories and drawings by school children.
- notes about cross-country ski trip to celebrate New Year 1984