view more programs >
Executive Leadership Program for Women
The Institute for Women's Leadership and Center for Women and Work at Rutgers sponsor this powerful program for senior managers breaking new ground for women's leadership. It is an intensive, individualized program designed by and for women in top leadership roles. The Executive Leadership Program for Women was developed by Brigid Moynahan, president of The Next Level, Inc.
The Executive Leadership Program for Women prepares women who demonstrate leadership capabilities holding significant senior level positions in industry, the professions, and non-profit organizations. We are assembling a diverse group of candidates with strong interest in personal achievement, the drive to advance in their careers, and an interest in partnering with others to promote women's leadership.
Who should attend
Tuition: $7,900 per person.
- Women with demonstrated leadership capabilities holding significant senior-level positions in industry, the professions, and nonprofit organizations.
- Candidates with a strong interest in personal achievement, the drive to advance in their careers, and an interest in partnering with others to promote women's leadership.
Recent graduates attest to the program's quality and effectiveness
- 50 percent have advanced to new levels in their organizations.
- 30 percent have successfully implemented large-scale mergers, acquisitions, and the founding of new businesses.
- 100 percent attest to improved leadership skills and strategic-thinking abilities.