Re: SALON: Avenging angel of the religious right

Rt. Rev. Simon Makundi, dmk@habari.co.tz
Bishop of Mount Kilimanjaro
Tanzania

Bishop Makundi,

I am pleased to honor your request and have removed your mailing
address.

I caution you against demonizing me for the sake of your own soul.

   But I say to you that if you are angry with a brother or sister,
   you will be liable to judgment; and if you insult a brother or
   sister, you will be liable to the council; and if you say, 'You
   fool,'  you will be liable to the hell of fire.
                          Matthew 5:22

May God use you to be a blessing to absolutely everybody.

Louie Crew, Ph.D., D.D., D.D., 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, E. Orange, NJ 07018
Professor Emeritus, Rutgers University  973-395-1068  h.
Member of Executive Council
http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html  Anglican Pages