Bishops Pledge to 'Exorcise Gay Ghosts' (Kampala, Uganda)

The new report from Kampala echoes the efforts of Bishop Emanuel
Chukwama attempting to exorcise English deacon Richard Kirker at
Lambeth 1998.  You may hear a recording of that unsuccessful bit of
nonsense at http://rci.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/exorciz2.wav

The new pledge of the Church of Uganda is scapegoating.  If Ugandan
Anglicans were practicing what they preach, there would be no AIDS
crisis there.  If we're going to talk openly about sexual practices,
let's not limit them to lbgts in The Episcopal Church.  Let's talk
about Anglican polygamy in much of Africa.  Let's talk about bishops
with mistresses and priests whose names are known in the community.
Let's talk about divorce and remarriage the world over.....

Far better, let's talk about Jesus' love of each and every one of us.

Lutibelle/Louie
Louie Crew, Ph.D., D.D., D.D.
Member of Executive Council
377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018-1222. 973-395-1068
http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html  Anglican Pages