Re: [LS] Bishop Salmon's Statement About All Saints, Pawleys Island

> At 11:00 AM 1/28/2004 -0500, Louie Crew wrote:
> >See http://www.dioceseofsc.org/news/allsnts2.htm
>
> He met with "Bishop" Murphy?

I have repeatedly urged our own PB to meet with him too.  I even
suggested that Ernest and I might have the Rodgers and the Murphys to
dinner and have +Frank and Phoebe 'drop in' for dessert.   No success.

I believe that to be effective such meetings need to be private rather
than stage productions with each 'side' playing to different
audiences.   The meetings need to happen.

L.