Re: The Virginia Council

> I think what I heard in the Resolutions Committee hearing and
> Saturday morning in Council was more warm advocacy for us and less
> cool tolerance.  Several of our friends spoke with real heart and
> zeal, not just from a lukewarm desire for 'fairness.' I hope that
> they will inspire others.

The same change happened at GC 2003:  while lesbigays remained
involved as leaders in the witness, we became a 'majority' only by the
huge number of people who realized what is at stake for them too,
indeed for the whole state of Christ's church.  It is not 'our
movement' anymore.  We were only blessed to usher at the beginning.
Integrity is for everybody.