Re: [LS] Gay student booted from Baylor Bass says he met all requirements to receive scholarships; when they were withdrawn, he was forced out

Grieves me.  Baylor played an important part in who I am.  I enrolled
as a freshman there 50 year ago, in the Fall of 1954.  I talk about it
briefly in "Growing Up Gay in Dixie" at

         http://www.andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/growingu.html

Lutibelle/Louie, B.A. Baylor 1958