Re: "Lastly, let me speak for a moment to the gay people of this diocese" (+Dave Bena)

Many thanks for your encouragment.

To no avail, I have looked in several grocery stores for indication on
the packaging as to whether the meat is from strangled animals and/or
from animals sold with profits to a temple somewhere.

Clearly only Anglicans were at the Council of Jerusalem, because only
Anglicans could have come up with such a comprimise, giving the
blusterers something, but something which no one could enforce.  I
have found few Christians who can remember the details of this
compromise unless they have read it in the last month.