Who will pay for the supplemental episcopal pastoral care?

Maybe I nodded off, but I don't recall hearing anyone discuss who will
pay for the supplemental episcopal pastoral care should a procedure be
establised for providing it.

Who should pay for it?

Should a parish receiving supplemental episcopal pastoral care pay the
cost of it?  Should the diocese of that parish?  Even if that parish
is not paying its assessments to the diocese?

Should the DFMS pay for it?  Out of what resources?   Even if the
supplemental episcopal pastoral care is going to a diocese that is not
paying the 21% requested of all dioceses for the DFMS budget?

Do any of the draft plans address these issues?

L. Nwk Deputation, Member of Executive Council

Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, E. Orange, NJ 07018 973-395-1068
http://www.gracechurchinnewark.org Grace Church:  Home of "America the Beautiful"