The Eames Commission refuses to hear from Bishop Gene Robinson and from any other lesbian and gay Christians

FYI.

Why is the Commission so afraid to hear from Bishop Robinson?

Jesus always spends time at the margins.  The Commission won't
understand the boundaries it talks about if it refuses to hear from
the people about whom all the fuss is being made.

-- Louie Crew, Member of Executive Council of the Episcopal Church