Re: [HoB/D] Loving my neighbor as I love myself

Ernest had a similar experience when we first moved to Newark.  He got
lost after taking a co-worker home one evening and ended up in a tough
neighborhood.   "I found myself looking at people with the same evil
suspicion white people had used for years at me," he wept bitterly
when he finally found his way home.

We went back to that area several times in the evening, got out of the
car and walked around, chatting with a few people, until it was
finally 'our neighborhood.'

Love, L.