Angels Unwares: Strangers who changed your life

I am creating a web collection of tributes in which Episcopalians tell how a
stranger, or near stranger, changed their life.

By private email send me your account so that I can consider it for the
collection   Length: 300-500 words  (2-3 computer screens).  The more
specific and poignant, the better.  Identify yourself by name, address, and
parish.

There is no payment, but an opportunity to reach the visitors who arrive
every 1.7 minutes to visit my website.

Joy!

LC
Louie Crew
377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018-1222. 973-395-1068
http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html  Anglican Pages

                                   P. S.:

Please post this note in your parish and share it in your parish
newsletter.