Re: [HoB/D] Anglican Communion faces schism

******, every time you mock ******  for posting without giving his own
and for posting mainly from one side of the issues over which we are
divided, I wince, knowing full well that the shoe you try to place on his
foot fits my foot as well.

One of the great gifts this discourse community gives us is the challenge
look directly into the cyber face of those hurt by convictions which we
hold
dear.  All participants have to do that.  All of us have to read
testimony
we wish we did not have to read.

It is so much easier to love our neighbors as ourselves if we can just
pick
and choose neighbors like ourselves.  Here we are given a greater
challenge,
to love as neighbors those  who disagree with us, who wish we would go
away
or at least shut up.

We might, of course, all choose to shut up about the issues that divide
us
and talk only about what unites us, saving our objections to BLOGS and
other
isolation.   I am grateful that many choose to stay here and wrestle with
one another.

The biggest challenge is to see Jesus in those who we wish would shut up.
That's one of the major ways Jesus shows up here.  May we enjoy God's
embrace in embracing one another.

Lutibelle/Louie, Nwk Deputy, Member of Executive Council