Re: [HoB/D] Standing Corrected and other outcomes re ABC and Network

> It sounded a lot less dramatic than you interpret it to be, Mark, and a
> lot more like what a spiritual leader ought to be trying to
> encourage--reconciliation rather than schism.

I have no trouble with ++Rowan's meeting with Martyn Minns+ and
+Bob Duncan.  I have enjoyed meeting with them too.   I have grave
problems with ++Rowan's steadfast refusal to meet with your colleague +Gene.
How does that promote reconciliation?

L.   Member of Executive Council.  Newark Deputy