60+, Episcopalian, lbgt or straight? Willing to talk about how it used to be for lbgts in The Episcopal Church?

Oral history regarding lbgts in The Episcopal Church

I am looking for persons 60 or older willing to be interviewed about how it
used to be for lbgts in The Episcopal Church.  If you are willing and
available, please contact me privately.    Interviews will be audiotaped by
telephone, and I will need your permission in advance to use interviews in a
variety of media.   I would prefer to give your name, but will use
pseudonyms if you require them.

I will interview lbgts and straights.  The focus will be on responses of the
Episcopal Church to lbgts.

I will be conducting these interviews over several weeks.  Each will take
from 30 minutes to an hour.

Interested persons should contact me privately.  Give your name, age,
gender, contact information, and a 3-5 sentences that indicating the kind of
information and experience that you have.

Best wishes.

LC
377 S. Harrison St., 12D, East Orange, NJ 07018-1222. 973-395-1068
http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew