L.
      From:  Bill Carroll
      New Sign for my

      This office remains outside the jurisdiction of the
      Archbishop of Canterbury, the Lambeth Conference, the
      Anglican Consultative Council, and the Primates^ Meeting. It
      falls within the territory of the Episcopal Church (USA), a
      self-governing Church in full communion with the See of
      Canterbury. If you should need to contact the Metropolitan,
      please call the Executive Council of the Episcopal Church
      (USA) or the General Convention (when in session).