How can I find a safe diocese, bishop or parish?

Look at the list of those bishops who signed the Koinonia Statement,

         http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/koinonia.html

the post-Lambeth pastoral

         http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/lambeth30.html

and at the supportive congregations listed at

	http://www.dioceseofnewark.org/theoasis/gaychurch1.htm

The voting record on bellwether lesbigay issues is posted for every bishop
at

         http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/bishops

Sharon Knight <sknight@episcopalchurch.org>, a staff person at Episcopal
Church Center (1800-334-7626), is working on the process by which parishes
of ECUSA may officially declare themselves "safe" for lesbigays .  (See
resolution A009 which mandates this process, at
http://www.ecusa.anglican.org/resolutions/a009fin.html)

I also encourage you to join Integrity.  See
http://www.integrityusa.org/membership/index.htm.  Lightspeed, Integrity's
listserve, raises these questions all the time, often with persons living
in the area who can report specific evidence.

Visit diocesan websites at http://www.episcopalchurch.org/webpages/.  If
they seem open, query them.

Best wishes.