Denounce gays or quit, church body tells Williams

See the article in the London Daily Telegraph at

http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2002/09/26/nbish26.xml

The chutzpah reminds me of the time the John Birchite paper THE MACON
HERALD with a banner headline warned all of Georgia "National 'Gay' Group
[i.e., Integrity] Active in Ft. Valley" (Thursday, March 20, 1975): Page
1.  The article quoted Presiding Bishop James Dees of the Anglican
Orthodox Church, who suggested that Ernest and I caused a local tornado.
When the ATLANTA CONSTITUTION called from my reaction, I got in my best
one-liner ever, and it might help Archbishop Williams now:

"That's Queer Power."

We took good aim too, taking the steeple off the white Baptist church but
did not touch either the black or white Episcopal Churches or any black
Baptist one.