Bishops of Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Venezuela have all three replied

On June 28, I queried the bishops of Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Venezuela
regarding the proposals by each to be admitted into ECUSA.  With a reply
newly received from The Rt. Revd Orlando Guerrero-Torres of Venezuela, all
three have now replied.  My queries and their responses are collected at

	http://www.andromeda.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/3forECUSA.html

The Diocese of Venezuela has already voted to request entry.  If approved
by General Convention, this would be Venezuela's first time to be part of
ECUSA.

The Diocese of Puerto Rico and the Diocese of Cuba both left ECUSA
earlier. They are holding extraordinary conventions soon to vote on
whether to make official a request to re-enter.

I am grateful to all three bishops for taking the time to respond to my
questions. I hope this correspondence helps as we respond to these
requests.

L.
Louie Crew, 377 S. Harrison St., 12D, E. Orange, NJ 07018 973-395-1068
http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew

Don't miss Claiming the Blessing, a conference in St. Louis, 7-9 Nov 02
http://www.claimingtheblessing.org