HOB: Bishop Birthdays (fwd)

Gentle bishop,

I just received this delightful note regarding the oldest ECUSA bishop,
who will be 99 on July 12th.  I encourage each of you to join me in
sending him a birthday card:

The Rt. Reverend Nelson M. Burroughs
Retired Bishop of Ohio
Franconia Village #225
7 River Woods Dr.
Exeter, NH 03833

Joy and long life to each of you!

Lutibelle/Louie
HoD

P.S.

I have recently updated my database on older bishops, and here are the
twenty-one who will be 85 or older on their birthdays this year:

Age on
bday
this year:

99	Nelson Burroughs
93	C. Gresham Marmion
92	Charles F. Boynton
92	Gerald Burrill
92	George Quarterman
91	William H. Marmion
91	Robert Mize
90	George W. Barrett
90	Harvey D. Butterfield
90	William Crittenden
90	Harold C. Gosnell
89	John Burgess
88	George L. Cadigan
88	Reginald H. Gooden
88	Clarence Haden
88	Robert M Hatch
88	Paul Kellogg
85	James Duncan
85	Richard B. Martin
85	Ervine Swift
85	John R. Wyatt

      Louie Crew, English Dept., Rutgers, Newark, NJ 07102 973-485-4503
           Chair, Rutgers University Senate.  Board of Governors.
                        http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew