DioNwk: Will anyone defend Spong's Theses?

Nicholas,

Thank you for alerting me to the material from the Bishop of Rochester
[U.K.].  I have added a link on my Anglican Pages

         http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/rel.html

The Church took over 400 years to shape and then agree to the Nicean
Creed. I urge you to be a little more patient with those of us who are
reading and inwardly digesting the new theses.

That is no reason to delay the most important unity we have, however:  Joy
to you and to the whole world!

Lutibelle/Louie

      Louie Crew, English Dept., Rutgers, Newark, NJ 07102 973-485-4503
           Chair, Rutgers University Senate.  Board of Governors.
                        http://newark.rutgers.edu/~lcrew