CWH: Apology

> Is it worthwhile to continue this meeting?
>
> As far as I can tell, many of the posts are by people opposed to the
> conditions of the meeting.

I am not sure whom you are talking about, but as I guest, I fear it may be
me, and if so, I apologize.  I believe that I am the only out and
self-affirming gay person who has posted.  I have tried to honor the terms
of the meeting, but if my leaving could help you in any way, say but the
word and I will graciously move along.

I sincerely believe that we don't have to change our convictions regarding
the morality of homosexual acts to treat gay persons or their opponents
with full love and welcome.