TEC: On being puzzled

Re: TEC Note 13109 by KATIE SHERROD

> --- Original Note #13104 From lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu(Louie Crew
> <lcrew@andromeda.rutgers.edu>), Mon Jul 13 at 9:16a ---
>
> >I understand that there is a full-page ad in today's NY TIMES promoting
> >the cure of sinful homosexuality.  I have never had the sinful kind, but
> >hope that those who do, get cured.
>

> Louie,
>
> There was a wire story in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram today saying that due
> to an error by the Exodus organization, the phone number given in the ad was
> incorrect -- it belonged to some poor guy who operated an auto repair business
> in Alabama or Arkansas (I don't have the newspaper in front of me, so I'm
> doing this from memory)  who was very puzzled by some of the phone calls he
> got. . .

So, I suspect, is God.  She manifested no interest whatsoever during the
28 years that I importuned her to fix the way She made me; and She has
been enormously generous with Her loving presence ever since I quit
complaining.

Oh that absolutely everybody could know how much She loves them

Be of good cheer!