"Reconcile your unrepentent and sinful lifestyle with your professed faith"

>You are parsing words, Louie. I would welcome your explanation
>of how you can reconcile your unrepentent and sinful lifestyle
>with your professed faith in the Jesus Christ of the Bible.

Peyre,

You demand that I justify myself and the faith choices that I have made.

I cannot justify myself in the terms you require.  Thomas Merton states
where I find myself:

	My Lord God, I have no idea where I am going.  I do not
	see the road ahead of me.  I cannot know for certain
	where it will end.  Nor do I really know myself, and
	the fact that I think I am following your will does
	not mean that I am actually doing so.  But I believe
	the desire to please you does in fact please you.
	And I hope I have that desire in all that I am doing.
	I hope that I will never do anything apart from that
	desire.  And I know that if I do this you will lead
	me by the right road though I may know nothing about it.
	Therefore will I trust you always though I may seem to
	be lost and in the shadow of death.  I will not fear,
	for you are ever with me, and you will never leave
	me to face my perils alone.

		--Thomas Merton, "Thoughts in Solitude"

Or, as St. Paul said, the just shall live by faith.

Pray for my discernment.  Even more, pray that I will never stop desiring
to please God.

Love,