- Forthcoming. Temporality: Universals and Variation. Wiley. [toc, part 1, part 2, refs] [talks: ctr, tns, asp] [seminars: Rutgers Linguistics 2012, Warsaw Philosophy 2013] [Mandarin: texts, UC analysis].
- 1994. Case, Scope, and Binding. Springer.
- In press. Perspectival discourse referents for indexicals. In: Proceedings of SULA 7 (Hannah Greene, ed.). GLSA, UMass, Amherst. [SULA 7 slides]
- 2011. Time and modality without tenses or modals. In: Tense across Languages, (R. Musan & M. Rathers, eds.) 147–188. Niemeyer, Tübingen.
- 2008. Quantification as reference: Evidence from Q-verbs. In: Quantification: A Cross-Linguistic Perspective (Lisa Matthewson, ed.), 7–66. Emerald. (with Naja Trondhjem)
- 2005. Future discourse in a tenseless language. Journal of Semantics 22:339–87.
Kalaallisut (Eskimo-Aleut: Greenland)
- fieldwork on mood & evidentiality
- a shaman's definition of poetry (early 1900's); more Kalaallisut texts
- pictures from Ukkusissat, 1982–4: seasons, school, Christmas
Ukkusissarmiut / Living in Ukkusissat. (1983, by school children & MB)
- Ukkusissat area, Greenland, 1982–4 [seasons] [backpacking] [notes]
- Ctr. Australia, with Ken Hale on our way to a Warlpiri settlement, July 1994 [pictures]
- more walks